Il n'y a aucun objet dans votre panier.
Terms of service
The small print
We do our best to make shopping with zakwatch.ch a pleasant and uncomplicated experience. However, in order to do so our Terms of service (TOS) help us to regulate the key points of the business transaction.
1. General/Please read carefully
2. Range of products, product information
2.1 Listed products, services, and prices constitute an offer by zakwatch.ch, provided that these products are available for delivery and that prices indicated are not erroneous.
2.2 Information on products, services, and warranties is usually information provided by manufacturers. zakwatch.ch does not accept liability for the accuracy, validity, or completeness of any product information.
3. Purchase of items, payment
3.1 Once the customer places an order online, via e-mail, phone or in the store, this is considered a business decision or conclusion of the contract under these terms and conditions of sale.
3.2. When placing an order online an automatically generated order confirmation via e-mail informs the customer that zakwatch.ch has received that order. This e-mail does not mean that the ordered item is in fact available or shippable. With this e-mail, zakwatch.ch will accept the order and thereby enter into a purchase contract that can be terminated in the event of non-delivery. If any items ordered are not available, or in the event of a pricing error, no consent by either party is required to cancel the order. zakwatch.ch shall not be liable to pay compensation.
3.3 The price of any item will be as displayed at the time of the order. All prices include VAT for purchasers with residence in Switzerland. Orders from Non-Swiss residents do not contain VAT respectively the VAT is automatically deducted. Crossed out prices are competitive or recommended prices in Switzerland. zakwatch.ch does not accept liability for variations in prices or pricing errors.
3.4 Shipments within Switzerland will be sent registered with "PostPac Priority" and are free of charge. Delivery costs will be charged for international shipments with "PostPac International Priority", unless the order value exceeds 300 CHF. Any delivery cost that may occur will be displayed when placing an order. For international deliveries other costs such as customs, VAT etc of the country of destination may occur at the expense of the customer. These costs are not displayed in the order process.
3.5 Payment methods
• Monthly invoice with part payment option (PowerPay): With the monthly invoice (PowerPay) - you can pay your online purchases easily by invoice with a part payment option. MF Group Finance AG / PowerPay as an external payment service provider offers the payment method "payment via invoice". At the end of the payment process PowerPay takes over the resulting invoice requirement and handles the corresponding payment option. By selecting the monthly invoice you accept the terms and conditions of PowerPay. Terms of service The monthly invoice will be sent in the following month by mail. In partial payment, you at least have to pay 10% of the outstanding invoice amount each month. In this way you can easily decide for yourself, in how many installments you like to pay. Please note that each invoice will include an administration fee of CHF 2.90. Within this contract, MF Group Finance AG / PowerPay grants the customer a consumer loan under Art. 12 KKG, unless he uses the part payment option and no refusal reason under Art. 7 para. 1 KKG exists.
• Credit cards: At zakwatch.ch customers can pay conveniently and securely by credit card. The following cards are accepted by zakwatch.ch: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club/Discover and JCB. Once the credit card payment of a customer has been confirmed to zakwatch.ch, the customer receives an order confirmation via e-mail. Later on his credit card invoice, the customer will see his order from zakwatch.ch. When returning the goods, the amount will be credited to his credit card account.
• PayPal: The client is guided in the ordering process to PayPal, where he can make the payment comfortably and safely from his PayPal account.
• PostFinance e-finance: With e-finance PostFinance allows customers a convenient and secure payment over the internet. As a customer of PostFinance the customer can simply log in with his e-finance number and password. The payment amount is debited directly and toll-free from his PostFinance account. He then receives an order confirmation via e-mail from zakwatch.ch that confirms the successful order.
• PostFinance Card: In addition to PostFinance e-finance PostFinance provides also the payment through PostFinance Card. By choosing that payment method the customer will be logging in with his card and ID number. PostFinance monthly limits are set to protect against abuse.
• Payment in advance: The customer receives an order confirmation by e-mail after submitting an order. In this e-mail all the bank details of zakwatch.ch can be found, so that the customer can carry out the transfer via the post office, bank or e-banking. When paying the order number must be specified as mandatory payment purpose, in order that the transfer can be assigned. Any transfer fees must be carried by the customer and are not covered by zakwatch.ch. It should be noted that depending on the financial institution, the transaction may take several days to complete.
• Maestro/debit card: When shopping at zakwatch.ch retail store the customer has the possibility to make payments conveniently and safely with Maestro Card (debit card).
• Cash: When shopping at zakwatch.ch retail store the customer has the possibility to pay cash.
In order to protect data of its customers zakwatch.ch uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secure transmission method. Any information will be encrypted. However, in rare cases it may come to external processing errors to no affect of zakwatch.ch.
In general, the buyer is commited to pay with the provided payment methods (see 3.5.1 and the following). Until full payment of the amount due the property of the products remains to zakwatch.ch.
3.6 Discount vouchers are only valid in combination with an order exceeding the minimum order value displayed on the voucher. A customer can only use one voucher at a time. Our discount vouchers are valid within their expiry date and are non-transferable. Discount vouchers can be redeemed by entering the corresponding code in the cart screen when ordering. Discount vouchers are non-refundable and non-interest-bearing.
3.7 Transferable gift vouchers can be purchased from zakwatch.ch. Gift vouchers must not be duplicated or amended. Gift vouchers can only be used for payment if entered in the cart screen when ordering. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-interest-bearing.
3.8 Orders placed with zakwatch.ch are binding. zakwatch.ch may, however, accept amendments to an order or cancellations at their discretion. If an order is changed or cancelled, expenses (20% of the order value, excl. loss of value since initial order) may incur. In case a delivery is missed a redelivery can be arranged within 14 days. After this period of time, zakwatch.ch may cancel the purchase contract and charge expenses (see 4.3 return policy). In the event that zakwatch.ch is unable to deliver an item due to unavailability of the product, the customer has the right to withdraw his order after four weeks following the estimated date of delivery. Any payments made in advance will be refunded in this case.
3.9 zakwatch.ch may cancel or suspend a shipment if a potential purchaser is or appears to be unworthy of credit, or if there is reasonable suspicion of fraudulent intentions.
4. Delivery, Returns
4.1 No refunds will be paid for late deliveries.
4.2 The customer has to check his delivery immediately to ensure the shipment is complete, correct, and intact. The customer has to notify zakwatch.ch of delivery errors and defective or damaged products within 7 days upon receipt of the shipment. The customer has to keep the product in the condition of delivery so that zakwatch.ch can replace it or provide the appropriate refund.
4.3 Customers with residence in Switzerland or in the Principality of Liechtenstein may return a delivery within 14 days upon receipt. To qualify for this option to return goods, products must be unworn (except for trying them on as when purchasing similar products in a store), complete, in the same condition in which they were received, and adequately packaged. Labels, protective foils, or other protective packaging are part of the shipment and must be returned with the product. Customers are responsible for postage costs of returns.
The warranty terms of the manufacturer apply exclusively. Please inform yourself directly on the website of the respective manufacturer.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
zakwatch.ch shall accept no liability whatsoever for any damage claims.
8. Place of Jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for any law case in relation with dealings with zakwatch.ch shall be Lucerne, Switzerland.
9. Amendments to zakwatch.ch terms of service
zakwatch.ch has the right to amend these terms of service at any time.
Lucerne, 25 May 2018
+41-41-511 29 90